BA (Hons) Fashion Design and Marketing
The syllabus is from the UK’s Northumbria University, as one of their most revered flagship programmes and is internationally recognized for producing innovators. It aims to explore fashion concepts, products and promotions for future markets.
AOD’s fashion marketing students engage in all aspects of fashion studies, from research into fashion markets and their customers, fashion forecasting, fashion graphics, illustration, photographic styling and promotional techniques, as well as design realization projects through pattern creation and garment construction.
3 years and 4 months
This three-year programme is delivered into three terms and totals 360 academic credits. In each term, the students would have to complete all of the modules to proceed to the next level.
The programme will be a combination of tutorial guidance, project ‘crits’, lecturers, competitions, live industrial projects and placements. Students in their final year draw upon their skills and experiences over the previous two years to enable them to specialize in their year-long final major project.
LEVEL 4 (120 CREDITS)
- FA4007: Fashion Marketing and Contemporary Design Influences (20 credits)
- FA4002: Fashion Illustration and Trend Research (40 credits)
- FA4003: Fashion Practice and Promotion (60 credits)
LEVEL 5 (120 CREDITS)
- FA5001: Professional Practice Preparation (20 credits)
- FA5002: Fashion Concepts Product (40 credits)
- MK9518: Market Research Methods and Enterprise (20 credits)
- FA5006: Fashion Futures (40 credits)
LEVEL 6 (120 CREDITS)
- FA6001: Final Major Project Research Report (20 credits)
- FA6002: Final Major Project Exploration (40 credits)
- FA6003: Final Major Project Realization (60 credits)
- Fashion Marketing Expert
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Campaign Consultant
- Fashion Brand Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Fashion Editor and Writer
- Head Buyer
- Head Merchandiser
- Fashion PR Consultant
- Fashion Trend Analysis Market Consultant
- Fashion Entrepreneur
- Fashion Critic
We welcome students from around the world and understand that our international students may have special requirements, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org